Great Napoleonic Battles PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Napoleonic Battles PBEM

I'd like to start a new PBEM to new for the first time this scenario in PBEM

1.Empire Francais (Strong army and economy)
    2.United Kingdom (Capable fleet and isolated)
    3.Imperial Austria (Well positioned for growth)
    4.Russian Empire (Poised for growth yet thinly spread)
    5.Ottoman Empire (Isolated yet backward)
    6.Prussian Kingdom (Strong army yet small landmass)
    7.Neutral Alliance (High numbers, low cohesion - not recomended yet playable)

So who wants to be what?

1.French: Mordhiem (mordhiem@hotmail.com)
    2.Britian: Soundwave (seanie_babes@hotmail.com)
    3.Austria: Jimmywax (Jimmywax@earthlink.net)
    4.Russia: The Anzac
    5.Turkey: Free
    6.Prussia: Grothgar
    7.Neutrals: -Dont know if I want them playing yet, someone has to convince me
    Last edited by Soundwave; March 24, 2002, 01:34.
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

where do you get this scenario from??? I havent heard of it, and since youve taken britain (git ) ill be your staunch ally, Prussia
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Look in the PBEMs thread thing... i'll take the Ottomans!

Comment

Onward, for the Kasier!

Me bagsy Prussia

mordhiem@hotmail.com
        "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
        "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
        "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

Errr, stuff the Kaiser, Vive La Emperur!

Lol, someone else already taken prussia .

I'll take the French then, the big bully of Europe.

mMordhiem@hotmail.com
          "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

I will take Austria if it is still available.
            Jimmywax@earthlink.net
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

All we need is a Russia!
              "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Bump!

We still need a Russia. Anyone avaliable???

I suggest we play without the neutrals, the human players can just divide up all their cities as soon as possible if they want (or mo specificley, if the other players will let them ).

Comment

Also i think we should use the neutrals events, because then no one gets an advantage Also my email is Grothgar_1999@yahoo.com

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

I'll play as Russia. Also, Soundwave wants me to fill in for him while he is away.
                    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Ok France lets go!!

Comment

Right, i'll start the game then .

Prince difficulty, Neutral events, default rules.

I'll play and post it up before 12:00 GMT tommorow.

Comment

WAR!!!

WAR ENGULFS EUROPE

French troops have made lightning attacks on Ottoman territory, capturing Alexandria. Emperor Napoleon led what he calls 'the liberation of the Eqyptian and Arabic people from unjust foreign rule' himself.

However British warships attacked french naval forces on exercise without provocation, obviously proving their lack of respect for the peace treaty Europe worked so hard to forge just 18 months ago.

France does not wish to engage in hostilites with the European powers and only set out to free Egypt from oppresion and is willing to disscuss peace trates with all nations that have declared war against her. However, Le Grande Armee are mobilizing and will be at full operational capacity within a month.

Napolean invites Austria, Prussia and Russia to disscus a favourable terms regarding peace and the possible division of independent Germanic territories.

Napoleon looks on as his army captures Alexandria
                          Attached Files

Comment

Heres a map i have made, obviously i havent included the french attack on alexandria because i didnt know the game had started lol, ill update it every time i have my go
                            Attached Files

Comment

Britain's go (soundwave or ANZAC if he is taking over still).

Comment

Working...
                              X