New Scenario: Leprechauns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario: Leprechauns!

I started this scenario about two years ago following the same lines as my "War at the North Pole" scenario. Which is basically a scenario designed around the Christmas holiday theme (Santa nukes the Reindeers ).

I'm a wee bit Irish (explains my love for good liquor ) so i'd been wanting to do this for a while. A good scenario designed around the St. Patrick's Day/Leprechaun theme. About a month ago, after watching Darby O'Gill and the Little People, I remembered the scenario and dove back into editing the graphics and revamping the entire thing for release before the 17th. And here it is.

A bunch of new units with some other borrowed from other scenarios. New terrain. Lots of fun events. And new icons, which, FYI, happen to be made from vintage postcards and came out really cool. It has a lot of other graphics with tweaks in em too.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy the scenario!

You can download it here:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

P.S. If you encounter any errors, please report them, since this hasn't been playtested yet...

I'll give this a go! Could be especially fun when drunk. Now where's that pot of gold... It'd be a foolish man that doesn't believe in the little people!

Oh, and I know it's a bit early, but happy St. Patricks Day!
    STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Months of work for an inept artist and only one person downloads it! Grrrr...

*whips oot banning rod*

DOWNLOAD YOU CHIEFTANS!

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
        Months of work for an inept artist and only one person downloads it! Grrrr...

*whips oot banning rod*

DOWNLOAD YOU CHIEFTANS!

Are you sure your dl counter thingummy is working? I dl'd it pretty much as soon as I saw it which was quite a while before our_man posted about it. Assuming he also dl'd it soon thereafter ...

Comment

I don't have a download counter. I was just wondering if anyone played it and liked the graphics.

Comment

Don't worry Warwoid, I downloaded as well a looong time before your second post!!!

Not knowing when I'll find the time to play it though
            Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
            Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
            POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
            LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

OH FATHER TED!

DOUGAL YOU FOCKING EJOIT!!

(ah i love Father Ted)
              "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Working...
              X