Starwars scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starwars scenario

Is there anyone creating a Starwars scenario?

And I believe Ive heard that someone is creating a Wheel of Time scenario!
    Who?

Jonas

There`s a scenario based on the battle of Endor avaliable from the Apolyton archives (filename: endor.zip). It`s got some good graphics and sound effects that you might want to use, but it`s a little easy. you might want to make yours more challenging.

------------------
    "I`m a rugged individualist, just like everyone else".

-Bart Simpson`s Guide to Life
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Well, I dont whant to create such scenarios, I hasnt enough knowledge about them! But I would like to play them. For me it seems strange that no good scenarios about WoT or Starwars exists!

Rhenskold

Comment

The WoT scen was going to be released by me about a year ago but I never got around to it considering it was about 30 meg. I don't think I will release it anytime soon either. The graphics were all designed by a friend of mine, an excellant artis, btw.

Comment

30 meg! The largest scenario I've heard of had 15! It sounds like a campaign scenario, maybe like Michaels Shannara? Could you tell me little about it? If its good Im sure people want to post it.

Comment

12 events files, 7 units.gif and rules.txt, tons of sounds. It is really rough, though. I have given it to some very close friends, but I do not think I will release it.

Comment

12 events files, 7 units.gif and rules.txt, tons of sounds. It is really rough, though. I have given it to some very close friends, but I do not think I will release it. It is divided into books, and I really bent the rules a lot.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Working...
                X