This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War again...

Once Apolyton time, I posted as SS thing and my views on war, I know this will get shifted but I will say it anyway... I was very depressed about 2-3weeks ago. I'd just like to point out I hate SS units and the way they handled things, they are humans, even if they thought it was right, they should have know that no-one has the right to kill, unarmed person!! Or women or Children or even men, I condnem there hearts in my heart! (most people know the difference between right and wrong)

Also war must be fought, but no war is good at all!!!!

'only the dead know the end of war' - Plato

Also i was brought up with imagines of bravery that it gives you a sense of.... they gave there lives for us

'when you go home
    tell them of us and say
    for your tomorrow
    we gave our today' - British 2nd Division (Kohima)

That is honourable, and i respect that.

I closing I respect all Soldiers in wars that fought to defend there familys not the ones that did it for racial or idealogicial Reasons.

Thanks

BTW- i had to point it out, as from this point on as well my Waffen SS scenario is disbanded and will not be taken up again.
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Right on, Soundwave!
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Glad to read that Soundwave!!!
      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Thanks alot guys!

Comment

"War is not nice." -- Barbara Bush

but really... why these long philosophy posts in the SL? Why not the OT?
          Last edited by DarthVeda; March 6, 2002, 20:41.

Comment

I'd just like to point out I hate SS units and the way they handled things, they are humans, even if they thought it was right,
            I'd just like to point out that I don't.

they should have know that no-one has the right to kill, unarmed person!! Or women or Children or even men, I condnem there hearts in my heart!
            Until that woman, child, or man grabs a grenade and becomes a suicide bomber.

Also war must be fought, but no war is good at all!!!!
            In the words of Bart Simpson "There are no good wars, except WW2 and the Star Wars Trilogy"

I closing I respect all Soldiers in wars that fought to defend there familys not the ones that did it for racial or idealogicial Reasons.
            Yeah, I'll repsect any soldiers... as long as they aren't fighting for the hammer and sickle.

but really... why these long philosophy posts in the SL? Why not the OT?
            Because I wouldn't have gotten a chance to respond!
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

I'd just like to point out that I don't.
              Then you are uninformed, or worse. Here's a link to a Holocaust site to educate yourself: http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/

Until that woman, child, or man grabs a grenade and becomes a suicide bomber.
              Right, and here's a photo showing the SS 'defending themselves':
              Attached Files
              Last edited by techumseh; March 6, 2002, 22:22.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

If you want to debate whether or not the Wafeen SS is good or bad, that's your business. But don't be bringing it to the SLeague forums.

We have an OT here, and that's what it's there for.

And since I don't like where this is going already, i'm locking the thread rather than move. If I see another one like it, it'll be deleted, WITHOUT warning. Mmmkay?

Case closed.

Comment

Oh WarVoid....

And since I don't like where this is going already, i'm locking the thread rather than move...
                  You forgot to lock it, silly.

-FMK.

Comment

Re: Oh WarVoid....

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                    You forgot to lock it, silly.
                    Go easy on him, it's not like he's had much practice at locking threads and roughing up posters

*waits for the fearsome admins/OT mods to arrive and lay waste to the entire board*
                    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Yes lock this thread. I don't want my heros defamed anymore!
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

@MagyarCrusader: People like you make me very angry. Imagine, you are one of those "potential sucide-bombers also known as normal civilians" and get killed by some racist *******s thinking of themselves as the "master race".
                        I don't know, if you are simply too dumb to understand, that fascism (like any forms of totalitary governments) is hell, or if you just don't want to understand!
                        Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
                        Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Comment

War Void, i thought you are closing this... please close it... its getting personal and i didn't want that!

Comment

No I didn't forget to lock it. The damn forums decided to stop responding right after I posted that message and was preparing to lock this.

Comment

Working...
                            X