Anybody Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Interested?

I tried bringing this up in the other forum, and I only got responses about the feasability of the situation. Now I would like to know if anybody is interested. I want to make a Midgard II. Would anyone out there want to play it? Also, does anyone have a source for TOT unit icons, speccifically Dwarven units?

------------------
    Jason the Argonaut
    "I like horses. Thank You."
    -Daniel MacIvor
    -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

That does sound pretty good, I am getting bored with Midgard.

Comment

Thanks Macbeth. Since you're the only person who has got back to me either way, I will do it. I'll keep you posted as to when it's done. Thanks!
      -Argo

"Work like you don't need money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening."

Comment

You're welcome argo. What are you planning to use Dwarves for?

Comment

The races aren't going to be all the same as they were before. The Stygians, Goblins and Infidels are gone as seperate civilizations (however they may be popping up in smaller degrees). They're being replaced by two more human nations, and the Dwarves.
          -Argo

Comment

Good idea, argo! I look forward to this scenario!

Comment

Working...
            X