"Der Anstieg und der Fall des Dritten Reich"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Der Anstieg und der Fall des Dritten Reich"

I'm very interested in this John Petroski's scenario but I'm not able to download it anywhere. Can anybody tell where I can download it or send it to me, please?

It's a big scenario, and he's remaking it right now, but it's here at the Civilization Scenario Collection. Look under XX Century and then you'll find it.

Comment

I think you didn't understand my problem. All the links related to this scenario are dead links. And this is true for all the internet. Could you send it to me by e-mail, please?

Comment

Okay, so I misunderstood. I'll send the file over. It should have everything (It's the same one I downloaded...).

Comment

Thank you for your attencion. I was driving crazy searching all over the net fot that scenario... I can't wait to play it. If you ever need anything just say.

Comment

Can I have one too?

E-mail is bdusch@worldnet.att.net
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

oy, I wish you'd have asked earlier...

Comment

Working...
              X