No announcement yet.

Second Reich (take 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres them and i sent to them as well...
    Attached Files
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Also Nemo made this flamethrower unit.
      Attached Files
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I like this one the best
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm going with the one ANZAC posted because its the most generic and this unit is going to be used by several opposing civs.
          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Though thanks Marko for the free publicity
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Congrats Anzac

Comment

So is it finished? Just you said in the above post it was

Comment

Very soon. I've invested several hours this week into this project. The only thing major left to be done is 1918 events. Then I'm going to post it here and everyone can have a quick looksy before we start in case I missed anything important.

Though I thank you for your concern ANZAC. This means you are a guy who really wants to play, which works for the rest of us.
                  Re-elect Bush!

Comment

What about me, everyone told me to stop being so impatient, i just wanted to play the thing!

Comment

Incredible...

Soundwave, did someone really dare to call you "impatient"???

I just can't believe it...
                      Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                      Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                      POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                      LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Oh ha ha ha Cyrion are you on msn anymore, i haven't seen you humourus ass in ages, dont tell me your leading a NORMAL LIFE!! or dread the thought!

Comment

Before you release it Magyar Crusader, I want to update the hungarian infantry with the ones Gukguk made.

Soundwave: Don't worry, we still love you. How come you have an austrian infantry as your avatar? I thought you would go for runic scripts

Also, Magyar, would you happen to have pictures of Hungarian Infantry on the Eastern Front during WW2?
                          Last edited by The ANZAC; April 1, 2002, 10:24.

Comment

ANZAC, can you please post a pic of the Hungarian inf Gukguk made?
                            And yes I do have pictures of Hungarian infantry on the East Front during WW2, except almost all of them are black and white. They look relatively similar to the standard Heer inf. except the Huns had brown uniforms instead of the grey/green. The only exception were the Gendarme with the most notable difference of having a cap with a feather poking out of it.

Don't worry Soundwave, Russia has a lot of troops and enemies to deal with.
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

I got the Austrian Avatar, coz i'm part Austrian, but The SS Runes, i dont think so, its abit hmmm racist?

Lets start Magyar!!

Comment

Here is the Hungarian infantry and also there is an italian one, so we can replace one of the italians with the one here. I guess I'll make the corrected units.gif?

All this was in the Graphics Showcase thread
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X