any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any ideas?

I've hit a glitch in making Red October. Deciding late in the process to allow the building of a couple more wonders, I find they don't appear in the build screen unless you hit 'reveal entire map' in the cheat menu. Pre-reqs are set properly; this happens even if they are set to nil. Has anyone ever run across this before?
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

That's really weird. What wonders are causing these problems?
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Do you have "count wonders as objectives"?

If so, you won't be able to build any more unless you turn that flag off.

Comment

*nods in agreement with DV*

Hey man, long time no see!

Techumseh, have you tried reloading the saved game for the scn to refresh the rules?

Try that and try closing out Civ entirely, restarting it, and reloading the file. It simply might be the cookies on your comp.

This is strange tho, i've never seen this happen before.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
          Do you have "count wonders as objectives"?

If so, you won't be able to build any more unless you turn that flag off.
          That's it all right. Thanks. I was using wonders as objectives to compensate for the lack of 3 pt. objectives in ToT. So now all I'll have to do is recalculate the the victory requirements. On second thought, if I wanted to make it REALLY hard, I could leave them as they are....
          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
          X