Fantasy Graphics Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Graphics Exchange

The hardest part of scenario design, IMHO, is graphic design. Personally, I like to do graphics. I usually lose interest in the scenario design before completion. Thus, little of my art sees the light of day. Someone out there could no doubt use these images so, I've decided to share them with the community and encourage others to do the same. Enjoy.

These images were inspired by my ex-wife.

The only reason the MiniZigg is down is because I haven't updated its code to work with Cold Fusion 5. The files are still there.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

St. Leo, you are the king of rips! Thanks for those, they are great. Do you have a 24 bit color version by any chance?

Comment

Sorry, no.

http://www.multimania.com/modhomm3/ has the HoMM3 ripping utility.

Not quite Fantasy: http://aventine.cf-developer.net/min.../stleo_aok.png
        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

To be honest, i'm not a great fan of the whole genre, but sometimes i had fun in ripping fantasy units, too...

The golden woman on top, i.e. , is the Queen of the West and Immortality.

And the shaman can be a nice fantasy units, too...

PS I drawned a paoxiao once, but the cd got fried and i erased original files without backup 'hem...
          Attached Files
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I find the beta of Paoxiao monster...
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Wazzup? It didn't attached at all...
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X