I need help on a futuristic scenario!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help on a futuristic scenario!

Does anyone have any futuristic graphics? (or the units themselves? )
    I'm making a scenario about a civil war in the year 2400, but I have no ideas for the units or the cities! I promise in my scenario I will credit you. (For cities, I don't mean those Saucer Towers!)
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

I do have some good graphics. You will have to eMail me about that, though.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

This I asked before- I wish I could delete it.
      [This message has been edited by Bill3000 (edited August 01, 1999).]
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

At
        http://mrtemba.civnation.com/ss2.zip

They're all stolen, but I'm trying to advertise my scenario anyway.

Comment

Giant Squid:I already had downloaded that scenario yesterday!

Comment

Does anyone have any ideas for 25th Century Sea and Air Units?

Comment

Well, that depends, what's your plot, was there nuclear armageddeon or what?
              Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I said on the firat post- A Civil War. Ther hasbeen peace in the European Empire since 2080, 50 years after it was founded. It's kind of like the Fall of Rome, except the "Barbarians" are the Western and Eastern Rebels . The European Empire has the most power: Technology, the best, but Military Poor. The E.E. hasn't fought a war since 2080, about 220 years before the Scenario starts, and the EuroArmy has weakened. The Western Rebels start out Inside the Empire- at Modern-Day A Corana. The only "runied" city is the city of Madrid, which it and the city's area are in ruins- still after the bomb was dropped in 2040. Also- the Cities are HUGE. I made the "Grand Capital" (of the European Empire, of course. The Grand Capital is modern-day Strasbourg, for heritage reasons .) take place of almost all of modern-day Alsace Lorraine. I did this by changing the tundra terrian to Cities.(It's Sim City 3000 graphics from the Gangwars scenario- Need Futuristic City-terrian.) Also I made low-populated Cites (For example, Paris after 2031-Never recovered) and high-populated towns to a Suburbs terrain also from the Gangwars Scenario to replace the Glaicers graphic. I chose the Classical Map, for African Reasons, as a base to my map. So, mabye for the E.E. powerful A and S units and the Rebels less on that. But I have no idea for what there stats should be, their names, techs needed, and thier Armment. You don't find Futurisic Sea Battles, anywhere yet. Anyone that gives me an idea will have special mention in my Credits.

Comment

just take two names and fuse em together, stuff like Bill Clinton + Monica Lewinksky = Bininca Lewton/Monill Clinsky/etc.

Comment

I'm fresh out of Ideas for the Nations' leaders' names. The Nations are- European Empire, Western (Iberian) Rebels, Eastern (Arab) Rebels, Russian Nation, Congo Nation, Ocean Raiders, and Libyan Rebels.

Comment

Since the rest of the help I need is advice and suggestions, I'm going to the Scenaio Leage and post a fimiliar topic, "The Fall of the European Empire." (That's the name of this scenario)

Comment

Working...
                      X