Must spill blood...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must spill blood...

...maybe not blood But I will now vent some anger. 40 bucks too. This feels like the grand-daddy of all rip-offs already.

I just learned the minimum requirements for ToT is a p-166!!

(granted I do have a pII 300 mhz...)

But that is unnacceptable! P-166 requirement for an add-on to a game that used to run fine on my old 486 33mhz???

How the **** am I supposed to play network games between my two computers? I could probably get Call to Power to run Better! This is gonna put a monkey wrench in my scenario making plans.

What makes it better is that game companies ALWAYS lie about minimum requirements these days. Sure it will RUN on a p-166, but will it be playable? **** no.

Will I buy it? Yes--because I trust the civ name just that much.

If it does not include some sweeping changes I am probably going to abandon the entire damned civilization series. I'm beginning to get just a little pissed off having to pay for 5 different freaking modpacks, one copy-cat called SMAC, and one VERY ****ty game named Call to Power.

Now to go post this giberrish elsewhere.

Well, I hope it runs on my 166 considering my largish amount of RAM(96 megs).:-)

------------------
    St. Leo
    www.sidgames.com/imperialism/
    www.sidgames.com/sidportal/
    www.sidgames.com/forums/
    Member of the AUP!
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I guess thats the price for the high resoultion graphics and mutiple maps.
      I tried to make a Starship Troopers scenario but it turned out to have a lot of bugs in it. ;)

Comment

Working...
      X