Age of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of War

Let's try this again...anyone know where I can find the Age of War scenario?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Have you tried civfanatics?
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Case is correct, Mao.

Follow the link in my signature, it leads to Civfanatic's main page, where you can easily find the downloads.

It's in the 20th century section of that collection.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Any scen worth your downloading time is to be found in the Spanish Civ site. You're a veteran, I thought you already knew

Comment

Jay Bee you don't have a single ToT scenario on your webpage. Shame on you!
          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Age of War?

The suggestions above are correct. Both the Civfanatics and the Spanish Civ2 sites have the scenario available for download. Both sites also have my other Magnum Opus, The Modern Age, which is a scenario covering the early modern period in Europe, 1483-1740. You might also take a look at a scenario that I enhanced (w/the original author's permission), called American Empire, which runs from 1860-1920, and covers most of the North American continent.

Enjoy.

Exile
            Lost in America.
            "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
            "or a very good liar." --Stefu
            "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Working...
            X