Scenario Renovations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the file (169 Kb)
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

oops
      Attached Files
      'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Mongols

I couldn't find anything which would make a good screen shot, so here's the file (165Kb). I've included improved units, cities, and terrain files. Both the two ugrades I've just posted draw heavily on graphics Harlan made for planned, but uncompleted upgrades of the scenarios.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Case; December 6, 2001, 00:27.

Comment

There are unresolved issues in both my designs actually, the "Newdiscover" scen needs apart from a little help from FMK
          Some tweaking to some of the stats, as some things needs to be balanced out better.

"WW2expended" can soon be released upon the world, need to fix some tank bugs first (it seems that the multinational thing from same tech with obsoletes named notrussia, etc wont allways work (the AI thinks I am tricking it and refuse to build any units worse than those allready obsolete, but I know how to fix this (whitout streamlining everyones stats))...)

Excelent work on the art updates case
          Gonna download them all
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Case: did you finish that red storm rising scenario upgrade? i'd love to see what you did with it.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
              Case: did you finish that red storm rising scenario upgrade? i'd love to see what you did with it.
              Thanks for reminding me - I just need to finish off the events (they're half done)

Comment

I've updated the graphics of Eklund's 1650 and I think I'll upload it somewhere tomorrow.
                Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

World War Two: the European Theatre

Here's a graphics update for Harlan Thompson's scenario World War Two: the European Theatre.

The file comes out at 119 Kb or so
                  Attached Files

Comment

WELL if anyone wants me to design new units or something along those lines, i'm more than happy!!

Just e-mail, or post!

BYES!
                    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Russian Civil War

Here's a graphical update for Techumseh's Russian Civil War scenario.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here's the file: (109Kb)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Woo hoo!! Thanks!
                          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Re: Russian Civil War

Originally posted by Case
                            Here's a graphical update for Techumseh's Russian Civil War scenario.

Wow!
                            That new "diplomat" looks simply amazing (albeit a little undiplomatic with the sword shaped thing).

Comment

A small correction to the "Readme". The Russian city style is actually from Mike Daumen. I modified it slightly by adding the striped "Kremlin" dome to the extra-large city.
                              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                              X