Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to be enlisted in my updated links section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be enlisted in my updated links section?

OK, i'm going to update my website tomorrow. Any takers?
    Just sign below...
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Sure, take mine! Use the link in my signature. But it really needs some updating....
    The Lost Geologist Blog
    http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

Done. But my FTP access is gone down right now... damn I'll have to wait another couple of hours...

Another one?

PS ANZAC, DARTHVEDA and J. ELLIS added "ad honorem".
      Last edited by Prometeus; November 27, 2001, 11:48.
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

I do

The url is in my profile
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Done.

Comment

You might want to add that it is Jesús Muñoz (or kIndal) homepage as well

Comment

The civ 2 ziggurat link wont work for me, I just get an error page (although i suspect that the problem lies with the page rather than your link )
              I can't get it to work in either netscape or explorer...
              You might want to remove it as a "dead" page.

Comment

You oughta change my link if you haven't done so.
                Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                Follow the masses!
                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik
                  You might want to add that it is Jesús Muñoz (or kIndal) homepage as well
                  I totally forgot!!! Thanks!!!

Stefan, your link was the first to be updated.

Comment

Working...
                  X