No announcement yet.

ZWK PBEM game - Inviting Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind playing on, but the slow pace is disturbing for a PBEM. It will only get worse as the terrain is destroyed during combat, and there is no way to build more infrastructure (like in the United States, for example).

Comment

I would be honoured to take over the Axis, whos turn is it now?
      "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

Soviets have moved.

The Alliance of Independent States has collaped even before it started.
        Attached Files
        This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Current sequence of players

JerkWB - Axis

ScottF - Allies

FMK - Minor Axis

Kobi - Soviets

Anzac - Minor Allies

Thats where we stand after four weeks.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kobayashi; December 20, 2001, 10:21.
          This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Are exams over or what? ANZAC, its been 3 days.

p.s. because of a slot change, PBEM players cannot use the new ZWK 2.1 files but if you want the new BLACK look, you can replace the existing terrain.bmp and icons.bmp with the ones from version 2.1.

Comment

Sorry, somehow this thread didn't showup as having a new post for a day or two, so I didn't see that the Soviets moved. Here is the sav file.
              Attached Files
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Does everyone still want to continue?

Have any of the players given up on Apolyton? JWbox (now Axis) seems to have disappeared.

Comment

Is this still going on?
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

It seems that half the people are not posting here anymore (probably something to do with Apolyton server disruption). We've gone only two rounds so no harm putting a stop to this lingering death. Almost ready to release my second update since the game started. Maybe we can try again when version 2.2 is ready.

I've reached week 42 in my other game if anyone is interested in reading how its developed.

Player 1 - Morten as Hess Player 2 - Kobi as Chruchill Player 3 - Alcib as Stalin Note to players: 1. Make sure the version you are running is ZWK 2.0R. 2. Read and follow the House Rules listed in the readme. 3. At the end of your turn, activate a fortified unit, and from the orders...

Chow.

Comment

It seems that half the people are not posting here anymore (probably something to do with Apolyton server disruption). We've gone only two rounds so no harm putting a stop to this lingering death. Almost ready to release my second update since the game started. Maybe we can try again when version 2.2 is ready.

Chow.

Comment

Working...
                      X