• Show
Clear All

Screenshot #2

The world of the Ghurids...
    Attached Files
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Nice screenshot! I found this map on my Kulke-Rothermund book.
      Maybe you're still interested in...
      Rajput clans and Rashtrakuta dinasty in North-Western India ( 900 a.C. - 1200 a.C. ).

PS Can i use your Moghul stile cities?

Thanks, Prom...
      Attached Files
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

This is one of the maps I based my depiction of India on. It was taken from Romilia Thapar's "A History of India, Volume 1". But seriously now, I don't want India to become such an important factor here. The scenario is meant to be about Iran and Afghanistan in the first place.
        I checked out sources about India, and if there had been a dominating Hindu power, I would've used it instead of one single Hindu civ.

Sure, you can use anything you want
        Attached Files
        Follow the masses!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel

I checked out sources about India, and if there had been a dominating Hindu power, I would've used it instead of one single Hindu civ.
          I think you didn't get the point, Stefan... Rajput clans builded up an alliance sistem to rule North Western India in those years; that sistem crumbled only after Taraori's battle between Rajput armies and Muhammed sultan of the Ghurids. What i was trying to say is that the choice to put all of these clans into a single Hindu civ is well done. Maybe you just have to change the name to Rajput confederation or something like that...
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Here's something that might interest you...
            Attached Files
            Follow the masses!

Comment

Aw aw very funny!!!

Comment

Lyrics are of no relation to the context

Strange eyes fill strange rooms
                Voices will signal their tired end
                The hostess is grinning
                Her guests sleep from sinning
                Hear me talk of sin and you know this is it
                Follow the masses!

Comment

What I mean to say is...
                  Attached Files
                  Follow the masses!

Comment

Things are getting...
                    Attached Files
                    Follow the masses!

Comment

Strange.
                      Attached Files
                      Follow the masses!

Comment

This scenario looks so cool!!!
                        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Working...
                        X