The ASW beta units - a preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ASW beta units - a preview

My fellows, civ2 scenario creators... aw, enough kidding!

the ASW beta unit infantry. Tips?
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

er, what does ASW stand for?

(BTW, did you want more comments on the Gok Blue update?)
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I was wondering what ASW meant as well. My Guess is Anti Submarine Warfare
      But then im mad
      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Anti Submarine Warfare was the first thing that came into my mind as well... but somehow I don't think muskets work well against subs

edit: removed rambling, pointless anecdote
        Last edited by Case; November 17, 2001, 19:38.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Nope... Both of you people are wrong. ASW stands for Austrian Succession War.
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Originally posted by Case

(BTW, did you want more comments on the Gok Blue update?)
            Sure. The more, the merriest!!!

PS did you received my second file pack? Bernd said me Byzantines gold went out too much quickly... tips?

Comment

Better known as the WAS!
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
                Better known as the WAS!
                Or, for the british , the "King George's war".

Comment

Back to the graphic. What is the purpose for posting it here?
                  "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
                  --

Comment

That Austrian Infantry could use some shading. Heck, I could send you the pics of the one in EU.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gothmog
                      Back to the graphic. What is the purpose for posting it here?
                      The point of the question.

Originally posted by Prometeus
                      Tips?
                      Do you think the model is a good one?
                      Do you think it can fit good enough "as it is" or i have to modify it a little?

Originally posted by St Leo
                      That Austrian Infantry could use some shading. Heck, I could send you the pics of the one in EU.
                      Thanks, Leo!!!
                      I got uniform infos about these nations:
                      England
                      Spain
                      France
                      Prussia
                      Austria
                      Saxony
                      Bavaria
                      Genova's republic
                      Savoy
                      Naples' kingdom
                      Parma ducky

I need infos about uniform's colours of:
                      Hungary - to Austria
                      Portugal - neutrals
                      Denmark - neutrals
                      Assia and Palatinate - neutrals

Do you have pics about ?
                      Anyway, send me your pic, i'm interested in.

Comment

Working...
                      X