Rebuilding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuilding...

I've reconstructed the master list of aircraft and I can again continue work on Kyokujitsu... just thought you might like to know

If one of the playtesters sent you their scenario file would that cover everything you lost on Kyokujitsu? Or there's more that wasn't sent out?
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I've reproduced most of what I've lost. The only things I don't have are some of the units that Nemo made for my scenario (I can probably find those on the web though... or if he could post them here...) and some of the music files (I know I sent those to one or two people... but those are easily reproduceable).

Comment

Which Nemo units do you need? I haev many compilations posted on Apolyton and I have some units that ware in Kyokujitsu. I wouldn't mind sending them to you if you tell me what you need.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Don't need them just yet... I'll contact you if I can't find them

In other news, I got the events system to work with Windows 2000/XP for all who had problems with Nemo's menu driven events system

Comment

Working...
          X