Post 3000, Gentlemen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post 3000, Gentlemen

Lie salmon returning to their birthplace, posters return to the forum of origin one day. Thus, I come.

I remember 2 years ago, being turned away from the forum because I didn't have an email address that would work (I was only library comps back in those days). A year later, I returned, looking for help n my first scenari. Now 3000 posts later, its still undone (and got wiped when my HD got reformatted), and I've abandoned it many times (I may later go back though. I stopped because I couldn'tget the evetns to work properly) Its had its ups and downs but this place is just as invigourating for the mind and just as exciting every day. Thanks for making this forum an enjoyable experince and may it contnue to be as enjoyable in the future.

*clink*
    *grumbles about work*

The king is dead, long live the emperor...

Congrats
    Blah

Comment

Woohoo!
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Wolohloh!!!
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I registered three months before you did and yet you still beat me by about 2500 posts.

How in the hell did that happen?

I'm gonna have to talk to Markos about this and have him knock off a thousand or so of those posts of yours.

Comment

You do have 1000 more posts then me at the Frontier, y'know.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
            X