Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator! Why did you close my thread?

I need that thread to recruit scenario-makers!
    "The only dangerous amount of alcohol is none"-Homer Simpson

Hoek, I'm afraid they thought that thread belonged in the Civ3 General Forum. But this is where the scenario creators are, isn't it?
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

What in the name of GOD is this moderator thinking!!??!! Hoek's previous thread has EVERYTHING to do with what the Scenario League is all about!

Perhaps you could share with us some of the arbitrary, half-baked thought process that sparked this decision? Especially since you didn't bother to post a reason for closing it! This is almost as bad as the kind of baloney we had to deal with when Nick Clark was "moderating" things here!

Reopen that thread immediately!!
      To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Originally posted by Kull
        What in the name of GOD is this moderator thinking!!??!! Hoek's previous thread has EVERYTHING to do with what the Scenario League is all about!
        Agreed
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
          X