I forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forget

Who all am I supposed to be making units for? I know MOH is due some graphics, but I can not remember if I pledged my help to anybody else. I keep thinking there are at least two or more other people out there that I promised units to.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Re: I forget

Originally posted by Jimmywax
    Who all am I supposed to be making units for?
    You did agree to convert those title pictures for me
    BTW, did you recive those units I sent you?
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Ah yes

I did receive the images and I found some other images that you might like. I will probably do them tomorrow, I have most of the day off. I do have to work that night though, which sucks . But I get to sleep in for the first time in two weeks. I will get them done though.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Re: Ah yes

Thanks
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

No pressure from me to finish anything quickly.
          Administrator at
          www.quantum9.com
          Visit the forums!
          www.quantum9.com/forums

Comment

Working...
          X