"Alexander" Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Alexander" Released

My new Alexander the Great Scenario is finally released!
    You can get it at:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Due to circumstances I rushed the release a bit last night, completing some text files hastily, thus they might be a bit short or of poor grammatical quality (I hope they aren't). I didn't feel very well either, so I just wanted to get that darn thing done. Further, I am still receiving comments from my playtesters, and hopefully by some players. There will no doubt be an update on it later on.
    But for now... have fun!
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

I hope Jesus will put it somewhere on his site,
    it takes too much time for me to download it from elsewhere.
    I'm sure it is a good scenario.
    Much better than his baaad creator.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Problem

I just tried to download it and it told me that it didn't exist.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

It worked fine for me
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Re: Problem

Originally posted by Jimmywax
          I just tried to download it and it told me that it didn't exist.
          Likewise. Alex's Russian civil war all over again..

Comment

works for me!
            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Second times a charm
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Stefan, I haven't had time to play the scenario much, but when I loaded it up I came across a couple of minor problems. Firstly your seem to have forgotten to remove the @DEBUG command from events.txt, and secondly there seems to be something wrong with the title picture - It shows up compressed when you load the scenario.

Other then that, the scenario looks great, and I'm looking forward to playing it.
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Jimmywax: I fixed the link immediately after I saw your post. When trying to post here my browser appeared to have some error, and as I'm not very patient with it lately, I didn't try it again.

Case: I am sorry for these mistakes, which are definately my own fault because I, as I mentioned, rushed to release it. I'll fix them this weekend.

I hope you will like it!
                  Follow the masses!

Comment

it looks great,

I don´t understand how it´s possible that there are just two scn of Alexander the great out there, and both of them done by you

I´ll try to play a little tonight
                    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Happy birthday Stefan!

Comment

Hallo, Stefan!

Alles Gute zum Geburtsag!
                        "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                        - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Thank you!
                          Danke!
                          Follow the masses!

Comment

Buon compleanno, Stefan!!!
                            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Gracias (or how do you write that in Italian?)
                              Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
                              X