This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Tragedy - Scenarios?

Is there any scenarios out there that could help people "vent rage" at what happened on Tuesday?

If not, could one be built, in record time, as a prediction of a future conflict, possibly in Afghanistan, possibly in the whole Middle East, possibly in the whole world?

I have completely stopped work on "Boot II" since Tuesday. It doesn't seem appropriate to work on it. I want to help create a scenario about a US Invasion/attack/whatever regarding this situation. I think that it is a unique way that the Civ2 community can show its support for those killed, injured, etc. in Tuesday's attacks.

Would anyone else care to help? I'd like to get a scenario regarding this up and running ASAP. I'm not going to even bother unless others think that it is a good idea though. I'm not thinking of heading this project either,but rather just helping with it.

I think that this should be built in FW so that the largest audience can be reached.
    John Petroski
    PetroskiJP@hotmail.com

Hi John,
    I do not think it's a good idea at this time. Let a bit of time pass, then maybe.

Comment

You're probably right...

You're probaby right.. We should wait until at least we know for sure who we're "at war" with anyway.
      John Petroski
      PetroskiJP@hotmail.com

Comment

John, I've got to agree with Jay Bee. It doesn't seem like a good idea so recently after the disaster, even though you mean well.

If you feel like kicking a bit of terrorist ass however, I heartily recommend Andrew Living's "Crises of the New World Order".
        STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Um, no.

This is not something that is needed here or anywhere else.

Case closed.

Comment

Working...
          X