Hex editing ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hex editing ???

How the hell do I hex edit? I have post this question a couple times now and no one is answering. Is there a document out there that will tell me what to do? I thought that there was but I can not seem to find it. So can somebody please, Please reply.

Also, can you hex edit a map or just saved scenarios. I was trying to make a map that I found larger with map edit. It will only make the map taller and not wider like I want.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Secret society for hex-editing

And you haven't been initiated

Hah, hah Only j/k

There have been plenty of posts on hex-editing and related topics for ages. Your reading list should include:

Everything on hex-editing

Update about Hex Editing

A good hex-editor I usually like to plug is Hex Wizard
    "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Thanks for the help... What the fu... holy shi... that is a lot of freaking text. I think I am going to have to print this out.

Since I am now in the process of being initiated, do I need to get spanked with a paddle or learn the secret handshake. maybe I can get my woman to do the spanking.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
      X