Jesus Munoz's CivII Cities Compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Munoz's CivII Cities Compilation

Whoever designed the palette in CivII gifs really screwed up. The cities.gif palette is impossible to work with and Paintshop Pro insists on using the first 0,255,255 teal rather than the appropriate last one in the units.gif palette.
    Attached Files
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

St Leo,

Hold down the Alt key and type 164 with the numerical pad on the right hand side

Comment

A brilliant work, St. Leo!

Something that I might as well add to my site (oh, how long since the last update? )...
      "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

snifff, snifffff I am blessed a collection of my graphics, finally somebody has been pacience

only one thing: the indian huts aren´t mine , I don´t remember from where I take them.

Comment

kindal?

Is that you Jésus Munoz? (sorry if I mispelled your name )
          Those are great cities you've made. And I've played some of your scenarios with those cities, such as the Holy Roman Empire one, and it was great!
          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Re: kindal?

The one about HRE isn´t the best (I believe) but I think it is really funny, I think that is probably one of my favourites.

I have made other city style (like Nemos ones) for my new scenario about Spanish Armada, could be that in some days (or weeks) I will add a preview in Spanish forum.

Comment

Working...
            X