No announcement yet.

Age of Crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masis withdrew from Civ2 action a while ago.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Damn...why are you re-awakening old themes?? Got myself all worked up for nothing...

Comment

masis scenarios are good, I enjoy playing them for a while and they have different things

I learned a lot about history stuff i have never heard of
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

unfortunitly Stefan Härtel is correct. Masis is gone for good!

He deleted everything regarding civ2. I talked to him through email and its truce.

Maybe someone could take a shot at this scenario idea. It sounds very good.
          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
            masis scenarios are good, I enjoy playing them for a while and they have different things

I learned a lot about history stuff i have never heard of

Where can we download his scenarios?
            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

there were available at the european scenario collection, don´t remember the url,
              I think you could find them at the spanish site

why do the people delete everything regarding civ2 once they quite?
              they should keep a copy
              Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
              Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
              miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

civfanatics.com

in the civ2 download section. all his scenarios are there!
                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Masis:
                  Your idea is original and really good!

And I'm agree with you about Conquest of Gaul (no comment... ), Charlemagne and Merchant of Venice.
                  Civ2 is a game where history hasn't to force the players, but history (an graphic art...) must be respected a bit, too, especially if the scenarios are called 'historical', isn't it?

I have a "Caesar's Gaul Conquest" project too (only map and something else done), but I have left it for a (big) while...
                  For Charlemagne (a real "father of the Europe" whe know nowadays), well I have some ideas to make a good historical scenario,too. But for now, only projects...

However, have a good job! (as your past scenarios)

Gagliaudo
                  "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

... if you come back to civ2 action, of course...

Hi everybody!
                    Gagliaudo
                    "Dilexi iustitiam, odivi iniquitatem, propterea morior in exilio" [PAPA GREGORIUS VII +1085] - ("He amado la justicia, he odiado la iniquidad, por eso muero en exilio") - ("I loved justice, I hated unfairness, that's why I die in exile") - (J'ai aimé la justice, j'ai détesté l'iniquité, c'est pourquoi je meurs en exil") - ("Ich liebte Gerechtigkeit und hasste Ungerechtigkeit, deshalb sterbe ich im Exil")

Comment

Anyone? This is a good idea for a scenario, but unfortunately the fixation with five years of some unimportant war is too storng in the community. We'll just have to wait for Herresson's scenario which will probably be top-notch, as his scenarios tend to be.

Comment

Well... I could pick it up. Better said, start one about this. But only if interest is really there. I'm currently working on two other projects. This one would not be very hard for me to do in general, so I could include some more original ideas too. Just say if you really want it or not.
                        A little bit to counter the WW2 domination might be healthy.
                        Follow the masses!
                        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Stefan

i'm sure for it
                          Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

Working...
                          X