Calling Gothmog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Gothmog!

I was just attempting to use your excellent program CivCity on a ToT scenario I'm working on. I tried to load the file and got the message: "Only Original ToT format files presently supported." Now I did start this in original format, but added 3 extra maps to it. Are there any plans to upgrade the program to include multi-map scn. and sav. files? Also, your CivTweak program works just fine on the file .

Thanks for doing these programs, BTW. They're very useful and user friendly.
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Hmm, I guess that message does imply that multiple map scenario files would be supported. I did intend to do that if I could figure out the file format for multimap scenarios but I never did. It took me over a year to figure out a formula for locating the city block.

At this point with CIV III on the horizon I don't plan to support multi map scenarios.

In case you were wondering why, Civtweak never gets near the city data, so that's not a problem there.

"Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

Comment

Gothmog, can it be that CivTweak 1.4 (for FW) has a problem with Win2K?

I recently upgraded to Win2K, and now I´m trying to change the Barbarian settings (to "villages only") and the "Don´t restart..." flag. I click on these options, save the sav.file, but when I open this file in Civ and save it as .scn file it seems to "lose" the settings I activated in CivTweak - sooner or later new Barbs appear on the map. Is there a newer version than 1.5?
      Blah

Comment

Um, forget my previous post, the error was on my side...I simply experimented with different .scn and .sav files, and started the wrong files (those which were not changed)...
        Blah

Comment

Working...
        X