A Plea to all scenario makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Plea to all scenario makers

Would evryone who is close to finishing a scenario please do so before the end of August? I have to go back to school then and my civ time will be cut in half So from the bottom of my heart, please finish soon!

you're lucky... you got to wait only a week for Gok blue ( and three for Ex Oriente Lux - english version, maybe ).
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Originally posted by Prometeus
      you're lucky... you got to wait only a week for Gok blue ( and three for Ex Oriente Lux - english version, maybe ).
      hooray! now what about everybody else? especially kobayashi, case, BeBro, Grothgar and Field Marshall Klesh?
      what happened to Paul Hanson's Nato war? the thread's been inactive for a while...

Comment

I finished my new Vikings scenario about 3 weeks ago. It's called Vikings - Across the Oceans. Can be found on my own website and some others.

Simply follow the link in my signature...
        The Lost Geologist Blog
        http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

Well, I guess this is a good place to anounce that due to various commitments I've had to push the release date of 'Battle of the Atlantic' (aka 'Hunters and the Hunted' or 'The Cruel Sea' ) back to monday the 30th of July. Sorry about this, but I've had no choice.

Still H Tower, that gives you a full month to play it before you go back to school
          In the meantime I strongly recomend that you have a look at Henriks great new scenario.

*mutters about having been back at university for two weeks*
          Last edited by Case; July 25, 2001, 06:51.
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

H Tower, I can´t promise anything, but I´ll do my best...
            Blah

Comment

Well, I'm finishing up the playtest for Kob's new Star Wars one, it should be ready within a week, he says.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I can promise that I will finish by this weekend but I can't guarantee how long it will take thunderfall to host it. Sometimes its within two days of submission and sometimes two weeks.
                This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

When they are released...

Age of Romulus....November at the earliest
                  Age of Kaisar/Caesar's Gallic Wars...September at the earliest
                  Age of Aurelian... possibly August
                  Age of Constantine...2 weeks time
                  Age of Arturius...2 weeks time
                  Age of Osman....until the error is solved, not for the time being!
                  MRP

Comment

There is also that well-known, eagerly awaited scenario Resident Evil: Poison Files , made by me, the innovative and experienced creator of top-notch CivII scenarios (note the sarcasm of the statement ), which I hoped would've been done by mid-August. However, my general lack of scenario creating knowledge (and losing my MGE CD) has forced me to push the release to a later date . However, I am trying hard to fix the many bugs in what I have of my scenario and build it up to what I originally planned.
                    "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

I have submitted my scenario and it should be available soon. So keep your eye on the SW-Ins thread for info on where it is posted.
                      This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

hooray! now what about everybody else? especially kobayashi, case, BeBro, Grothgar and Field Marshall Klesh?
                        what happened to Paul Hanson's Nato war? the thread's been inactive for a while...
                        I`m working on Red Storm right now: infact, it`s open in front of me on the screen this very instant. I`m currently sorting out city sizes and sorting out the roads, irrigation etc. However, I`m off on holiday next Tuesday for a week, so it won`t be finished for a while yet.
                        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                        X