New units collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New units collection

Hi, here is a big update of my medieval units collection. Feel free to use them, only an art credit would be nice. They are also available on my website from now on...
    Attached Files
    Blah

Nice.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You germans and your funny compuond words. Anywho, all kidding aside. They look excellent and almost make me want to make a medievil scenario just so I can you them.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Well done, Bernd. In other words: super, ingeniously, exellent, great...
        Arne · Das Civilization Forum

Comment

Excellent! I particularly like how shield and weapon detail differs from unit to unit.
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, and i hope these units are a good help for new medieval scns...
            Blah

Comment

I really love that Ungarn unit! Got anymore of them?
              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Words...

Originally posted by Jimmywax

You germans and your funny compuond words. Anywho, all kidding aside. They look excellent and almost make me want to make a medievil scenario just so I can you them.
                Talking of strange words, is the above sentence meant to have numerous mispellings to add a touch of sarcasm?
                MRP

Comment

Words...

Originally posted by Jimmywax

Talking of strange words, is the above sentence meant to have numerous mispellings to add a touch of sarcasm?

Excellent update BeBro, keep them coming.......
                  MRP

Comment

Hy Bernd... How cool, no medieval chinese units here... ... eh eh eh some room for me, too...
                    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

MagyarCrusader, unfortunately this is the only Hungarian/Magyar unit. I used a lot of pics from the net as help to ensure that the units look correct, but medieval Eastern European units are very hard to find.

Prometeus, nice that you are back! And yes, since you are the expert for Chinese units...
                      Blah

Comment

Eastern european units

Originally posted by BeBro
                        MagyarCrusader, unfortunately this is the only Hungarian/Magyar unit. I used a lot of pics from the net as help to ensure that the units look correct, but medieval Eastern European units are very hard to find.
                        several eastern european military miniatures ( XIV century or so )can be found here at this Aitna homepage links . Check out "Il feudo" homepage for serbian and hungarian ones... and thanx for chinese comments... You'll see...
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Thats ok Bebro, I was considering the creation a scenario of the Hungarian migration/invasion of the 800s but abandoned the idea do the the amount of work I would be unwilling to put worth. It's just that if all the artwork was already done, that would cut the the amount of work I'd have to do by about half. Oh well.

Prom, do you got any good modeling websites where I can order WW2 metal minatures from? Preferably in the US.
                          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Subwars

Hey BeBro, i just looked at your site and saw sub wars is still in the preview stage. i remember running across your site a while ago and it was a preview then. any word on when you'll be finished?

Comment

H Tower, I´ll need 4 - 6 weeks, not more I hope Please, see also this thread for more info about the scn.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X