Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MustPlay scn (May) help me with selection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MustPlay scn (May) help me with selection...

Perhaps you know the "MustPlay" section (stolen idea from George´s NorthStar ) of my website, every month I upload one scn that I like most. Currently I´m very low on time to check a lot of scns, so please help me with this...

What would you say is the best choice for may? The only condition is that it must be a release version, no beta

Thanks
    Blah

Have you had a look at the updated version of Jesús Muñoz 30 Years war scenario? (released a couple of weeks ago)

Or perhaps my Carolus reagis scenario

Both are available here.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Thanks, I already have thought of these two, they are both nice, but have not decided yet I would rather upload yours, because Jesús´scenario is already available on the Civ2 Universum (my Host ), but yours is not there.

But I currently tried to download the soundfiles of your scn (I had the sc data earlier), but failed, Or is the scenario also downloadable from another website?
      Blah

Comment

I thought I had fixed that!
        I guess I have to divide them in four parts instead of three
        Geocities doesn't like too big downloads.

oh and I have updated the main files so you'd better download them again
        Last edited by Henrik; June 10, 2001, 14:32.

Comment

Just downloaded the scn data again
          Blah

Comment

Well I guess I will have to mail the sounds to you, geocities wont "like" the files whatever i do whit them.
            It is not the size, the main scenario package is bigger by now so i don't know what it is

Oh and I hope you wont change your mind when i tell you that I have allready sent my scenario to Arne earlier .
            I should have told you earlier, I just re-read your post.

Comment

Nah, no problem

How big are the sound files? My mail box is limited to 5MB, perhaps you send them in parts of 2 or 3MB per day, so that others can also send me attachments.
              Blah

Comment

Working...
              X