Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need units

Hi guys,

I'm working on a scenario called 'Conquest of Hell', and I've been searching for angel units. I've looked all over, but really haven't found any. Has anyone done any? Given my poor ability in drawing, I'd really rather not attempt to do them myself, but if I have to I will.

Marc

Age of Wonders Conversions, Heroes of Might&Magic 3 Conversions, and LeoRips II have some angels.

I think there are some relevant scenarios at Platehead's but I have never played them myself.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo 2

Age of Wonders Conversions, Heroes of Might&Magic 3 Conversions, and LeoRips II have some angels.

I think there are some relevant scenarios at Platehead's but I have never played them myself.
      Thanks, Leo. I checked your site out and downloaded a couple. I've been to Platehead's before, but couldn't really find what I was looking for.

I'm not even certain about starting this right now, what with Civ3 right around the corner. In my mind, so far, it seems like it'll be a trilogy of scenarios, not just one, so I might just wait for Civ3. Either that, or I'll work on it now, since I seem to recall someone mentioning a scenario converter with Civ3.

Marc

Comment

There is one at least angel-like unit in the Babylon 5 modpack which can be found from Apolyton. Actually, it is an angel. Unit's name in the rules file is Soldier of Light.
        "Reflection. Surprise. Terror. For the future."

Comment

Working...
        X