Looking for scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for scenario

Has anybody done a Iran-Iraq war scenario. This conflict has stuck in my head recently and I was just wondering if anybody had done a decent version of it.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

I have a map called IranIraq so that might have something to do with the war? but hey im working on something else but im sure its out there somewhere
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

I thought that you were working on a Nato-Warsaw conflict scenario. Am I mistaken on this? Or has it moved to you to-do list?

I was reading up on the war today and I think I may be bitten by the scenario bug again. This one will be a easier than the Taiwan one. I don't have to make up events to fill space. Everything is already there and only a little bit needs to be made up in case you change history.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Grothgar, where did you get your Iran mapfrom?
        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
        X