No announcement yet.

Map Request...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of Weeks ago Jimmywax posted a collection of units on this board which included a PT Boat. I've just bumped it for you.

As for MacArthur, just chop the helmet off some other unit & replace it with Doug's fancy hat & add a cornknob pipe and hey presto you've got your own dugout Doug
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Case: again thanks for helping get all this together for the scenario. Still, another question: the naval paratroopers of the japanese: what did they look like (a picture might help)
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

the naval paratroopers of the japanese: what did they look like (a picture might help)
        ...The ANZAC

Tough to find a good one , but http://www.geocities.com/dutcheastin...paratroop.html contains this image, and some descriptions of their airborne assaults during this campaign.

The other pictures have no detail.

Sounds like a fun challenge for the Allies!
        El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Thanks Boco, I'll try to get a unit like that!
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I ran out of time with my trial PSP software

If you don't have any money it is probably ethical to set your computer clock to a trial period date while launching.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X