partisans Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• partisans Question

1. About how much of a bonus does the partisan spot give a unit against immobile units?

2. Does anyone have a map showing NATO and Warsaw Pact airbases in Western/Central Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, East France, Germany, West Czechoslovakia and Poland, Denmark, South Norway) area?

1. I don't believe that the movement allowance of a defender makes any difference to the attack bonus of a partisan. There is a significant but unquantified attack bonus for partisans against units with a zero attack rating i.e. settler types. Maybe that's what you meant by your question?
    "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
    --

Comment

Yes that is what I meant. Now how much is that amount? By playing Second Front it seems about x3.

I have another question:

3) Are there any good bridge units out there? Ideally there would be one for each of the 4 directions - | / \

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal
        Are there any good bridge units out there? Ideally there would be one for each of the 4 directions - | / \
        There's a scenario about Operation 'Allied Force' which includes bridges in every direction.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal
          Yes that is what I meant. Now how much is that amount? By playing Second Front it seems about x3.
          | / \
          It has been suggested in the General Forum that partisans have a firepower of 10 when attacking zero attack rated units. The original poster of that idea said that was a guess, so I put it to the test the other day by setting up some engineers to be attacked by partisans and some fanatics that I redefined to have a fp=10. I used fanatics because they have the same 4,4 attack and defense ratings. The results were similar, so that must be right. In either case they wiped out the engineers taking only slight damage occasionally themselves.
          "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
          --

Comment

Working...
          X