No announcement yet.

Playtesters wanted for modern scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i have got that far on the off chance that this might happen i put everyone onto science so i was getting a tech a turn. and jimmywax i did point out that the BMP was yours. by the way its a lovely unit havent found any other problems yet. PRC RULES! Nato still pissing me off though

------------------
    I am the LORD OF STRONDAR
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

My god look at all the choices! I just don't know what to do, I can't decide what to use , too much to take in, brain ... imploding! Aargh!!!

Oh man, happy that's over.

I wasn't too worried Grothgar. I was looking and if you want me to Case I could make you a BMP-3, Type-90, and YM531 without to much trouble. That way you wouldn't have to shrink my BMP-2 and everything would look less out of place. Also, I was wondering if you would be interested in a J-8 "Finback". I didn't see one in the scenario even though it is China's most advanced fighter at the moment ( minus imports from Russian).
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Thank you!

Originally posted by Jimmywax
        I was looking and if you want me to Case I could make you a BMP-3, Type-90, and YM531 without to much trouble. That way you wouldn't have to shrink my BMP-2 and everything would look less out of place. Also, I was wondering if you would be interested in a J-8 "Finback". I didn't see one in the scenario even though it is China's most advanced fighter at the moment ( minus imports from Russian).
        Oh wow, that would be great! I really like your BMP-2, and wasn't looking forward to losing detail by shrinking it.

I'd love a Finback - I'm thinking of replacing the SAM batteries so that should free up a couple of unit slots.
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

*bump*

Does anyone else have any more comments? Mao? Warvoid?
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
          X