This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 7 civs in Civ3!

How @@#$#$%&^% pathetic is THAT!! I'm mad enough to spit. Check out all the gory details here:
    http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum6/HTML/002597.html?77
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

That's a real disappointment. I should have thought that that was the FIRST thing they would alter.

It's bad,
    Exile
    Lost in America.
    "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
    "or a very good liar." --Stefu
    "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

If they are serious, then civ-3 won't be an improvement for scenarios, which is the best damn part of the game.

------------------
      All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

****, that sucks!
        (I normally like being a polite guy, but I had to say it).

I now think that Civ3 won't be the great game we were all waiting for...
        "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
        - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Guess with all these different companies they couldn't be bothered to ask John Possidente or Mick Uhl or anyone who's ever actually made a scenario. Someone ought to protest. I'd do it myself if it weren't that I'm extremely lazy and need to try and beat my record for ToT transcendence.

Comment

No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Sounds like Civ3 will be a bad game. Total civs cut down to 16? Still that stupid 7-civ limit? Unique units for each civ?
              Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Please people, please - come to the following thread and complain about what the 7 civilization limit does to us scenario-makers. Maybe if we whine enough, they will still change the limit:
                http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum6/HTML/002597.html?77
                Rome rules

Comment

Another link where you can complain about the 7 civilization limit:
                  http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum6/HTML/002601.html?35
                  Rome rules

Comment

This is of interest to scenario creators and players, however there are perhaps enough links to discuss this matter further in a more fitting forum...

Comment

Working...
                    X