Kyokujitsu... not dead... just on hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyokujitsu... not dead... just on hiatus

I haven't had a lot of time to work on my baby while I've been back at college, but rest assured, I WILL FINISH THIS BASTARD... if it takes the rest of my life!

I ran into a flag problem that I think I've solved now... I will proceed with production as I run into new time... in fact, I think I will continue work tomorrow.

Who knows... maybe it will be out before Civ III?

I playtested DV's baby and is it sweet, this is a damn good ToT scn, you'll see it's system is really revolutionnary.

Comment

Yay! Something to look forward too....
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Yes, I hope to see my Naval Units in use one of these days...

Comment

I thought it was funny that I hadn't got Part III for a whole month... Kyokujitsu is really shaping into a great scenario and I'd love to see it through.

Nemo: Just checking, did you send me all the naval units and bunkers that you had for me to compile?

Yes everyone, the final few compilations for Nemo's WW2 units are almost ready!!!!

------------------
          ""I had hoped we were hurling a wildcat on the shore, but all we got was a stranded whale!"-Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" -Juvenal

"I can walk!!" -Dr. Strangelove
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Haha! I have fixed what was wrong with part II... now to begin work on Part III (oy! 21 parts to go... but now I understand how to work da sheet )

Comment

Part 3 is finished. Part 4 wil be worked on this weekend along with part 5 and all three should go out to my Playtesters sometime next week.

Comment

Darth: Did you mention earlier that changes were made to the early part of the game? If so, please send a complete set of files so I can "start from scratch".
                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Yes I was planning to do that since part II was royally messed up.

Comment

Working...
                  X