No announcement yet.

For whom the Bells Toll...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump, incase anyone missed the graphics...

------------------
    "We sought to throw a raging lion ashore; what we got was a stranded whale!" -Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" -Juvenal

"I can walk!!" -Dr. Strangelove
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Good job again ANZAC. I´ll upload the updated files when the infantery colection is available

------------------
      Civ2000
      Blah

Comment

You missed the Italian Piaggio P-108 "heavy" bomber, ANZAC...

PS "heavy"... medium kind, better definition ... Mussolini's grandeur ...

PPS Also Savoia Marchetti transport airplanes were modified as light bombers... try to ask what means tha "Gilbratar surprise"...
        [This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited December 29, 2000).]
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I added these to my site today... I hope you don't mind...
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Prometeus: I don't think Nemo made those...

Shadowstrike: Sure you can add them

The infantry should be done, I just need to clear it with Nemo...

------------------
            "We sought to throw a raging lion ashore; what we got was a stranded whale!" -Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

And now the most awaited compilation:

Also, for the last time, I have updated the warplanes compilation, so you should update. More's a-comin'...

------------------
              ""I had hoped we were hurling a wildcat on the shore, but all we got was a stranded whale!"-Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

Comment

Great!

I´ll upload them as soon as crosswind sites are online again (currently they update their servers).

------------------
                Civ2000
                Blah

Comment

Coooollll....! A wish come true!

------------------
                  Mathias' Civ II Page
                  http://members.nbci.com/thalys
                  The Lost Geologist Blog
                  http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

How long will the update last?
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Shadowstrike, my site at Crosswinds is online again, but according to Crosswinds, member pages are currently "read only" until the hardware works are finished (don´t know exactly when). But I´m simply happy about the fact that my site still exists, because they lost some data due to server problems...

------------------
                      Civ2000
                      Blah

Comment

Shadowstrike: The update will be around as long as my Website/box is around.

Also I modified two of Nemo's units to get a Comet and KV-2. These are my first successful attempts. Please reply and tell me how they are.

Good Civin'!

------------------
                        ""I had hoped we were hurling a wildcat on the shore, but all we got was a stranded whale!"-Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

[This message has been edited by The ANZAC (edited January 13, 2001).]
                        [This message has been edited by The ANZAC (edited March 25, 2001).]

Comment

it's For Whom The Bell Tolls

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by BeBro on 01-13-2001 06:18 AM
                            Shadowstrike, my site at Crosswinds is online again, but according to Crosswinds, member pages are currently "read only" until the hardware works are finished (don´t know exactly when). But I´m simply happy about the fact that my site still exists, because they lost some data due to server problems...

Well, luckily that gives me some time to get working on that next update as mine is on Crosswinds too...
                            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Could someone give me some help here?

When I try to get these unit compilations, I am not given the option to save thenm as a .gif file.
                              Then, when I try to put some of these units into existing scenarios it tells me that the picture isn't in XXX x XXX color format, and that the format is invalid.

I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Comment

Hi BeBro,

Well, I don't get the option to save them as .gifs. I only have the option for .art or .bmp's. I don't know why my options are limited in that case.

Also, the only way I am familliar with changing the .gifs (read: really bad scenario maker) is via the "edit unit" button on the pull-down menu of Civ. I open a .gif from another scenario and scroll through 'till I find the unit to replace.
                                I don't know to just cut and paste with the .gifs. Would I just use MSPaint or something?

Again, I am dumb when it comes to this stuff. I am trying to learn it on my own, and progressing very slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X