Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Panthers archives...

To everyone is interested in.

I finally opened tha Steel Panthers archive, and extracted from that archive over 1700 pics ( that's not an hoaxe, there are 1700 pics in tha archive ). If somebody is interested in, my e-mail is on the top.

Best wishes for a Good Year,

Prometeus

------------------
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ Ave atque vale... ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

E-mail? Click goddi_diego@yahoo.it
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

oh hey Prom, how's the Chinese scenario coming?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Very well, Mao...
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Steel Panthers? Are these the pictures from the Weapons Encyclopedia in the game? (I`m talking about SP3, incase I`m confusing you and I`ve got the wrong end of the stick).
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Hanson on 12-27-2000 07:29 AM
          Steel Panthers? Are these the pictures from the Weapons Encyclopedia in the game? (I`m talking about SP3, incase I`m confusing you and I`ve got the wrong end of the stick).

Yes...

Comment

In that case, I`m interested. Are you sending the file out to people? If you are, send it to my e-mail address (I think you might already have it, as you`ve sent me stuff before, but it`s paul.hanson@btclick.com).
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

I'm interested too.
              Please email it to: markus.artner@gmx.at

------------------
              "Am Anfang war das Wort" - J.W. Goethe, "Faust"

"So they've learned from me" - Napoleon
              Bonaparte, during the Battle of Leipzig
              War doesn't prove who is right, only who is left.

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to see also how they are. Please send it to theanzac@nac.net
                ------------------
                "We sought to throw a raging lion ashore; what we got was a stranded whale!" -Winston Curchill on the Battle of Anzio

"Quis custodes ipsos custodiet?" -Juvenal

"I can walk!!" -Dr. Strangelove
                [This message has been edited by The ANZAC (edited December 30, 2000).]
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

To Paul, Mark and ANZAC

Due to a server problem, I'm forced to delay Steel stuff posting. Will do it ASAP.
                  HNY, Prom

Comment

OK then, but I`m very interested in these. The pictures from SP3 will be quite helpful for drawing units, as I won`t have to keep dipping in and out of SP3 when I`m trying to draw them.

Comment

Can't you just post it on your website?

Comment

To MagyarCrusader

Sorry, i can not. I have to use part of it for other purposes.

To others

OK, that's what Tiscalinet told me: they reduced my free mail space from 10 to less than 3 megabytes!!! That means less space for posting!!! Too many accounts, they say... Aurgrh!!!! Sic stantibus rebus, I think i'll do with you the same as i did with dizepam - i mean i'll post you a screenshot of the whole pics archive, so if you'll need a specific pic, just tell me the code and i'll post it directly to your e-mail. Service will be reactivated 07/01. Stay tuned... & be ready.

Comment

To all

the archive was posted Sunday evening Italian MT, but i got several Mail delivery status errors... please check out your e-mail, the stuff was divided into two different archives - cap1 & cap26 - in order to travel quickly on the net.

Comment

I would also appreciate the picture files as well:

westbeach@altavista.com

Thanks

------------------
                            Go tell the Spartans, passerby:
                            That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

Comment

*bump*
                              First, my apologies to all of you

due to the high e-mails number and sudden work affairs, I was unable to send you all the pics, so I'll follow MagyarCrusader Thought and publish them o'the web. This is the first packet - very little, I know, but at this very moment that's what church passed for on my FTP space...

http://web.tiscalinet.it/ClassicCiv/Download.htm

More to come very soon, I hope.

[This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited January 26, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                              X