Chan Kuo preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chan Kuo preview

... et voilà!!! Hsien-yang and Wei river valley ( and a section of Ordos too... ).
    Chan Kuo is almost done, and once I'll have Ch'in armies placed on the map, it will be released soon.
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Looks terrific Signor Prometeus! The Spanish Civ2 Site would be honored to host it

Where did you get the mountain tiles? I like 'em. Would you mind sending me the terrain2.gif, sil vous plaite?

Thanx

Comment

Oh, and terrain1.gif too, please!

Comment

Thanks...
        Got them from Age of Kings ( thanks again to St Leo, he told me where to find the Modpack Modifier for AoK ). Once I'll have them ( cavolo! aridaije co 'sta tastiera di m****... ) ready, I'll send them to you, Jay Bee.

A presto.

PS I forgot... I changed most of the units, so I hope that whoever received the beta units.gif made a copy of it...
        [This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited January 28, 2001).]
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Thanks, Prom

quote:

Originally posted by Prometeus on 01-28-2001 03:19 PM
          di m****...

merda...write it, Italian words aren't censored

BTW, tell me, what does Corpo di Baco exactly mean (if it means something)?

Comment

quote:

Corpo di Bacco exactly mean

... Baccus' body? "That's big" ( i.e. news ), or even worse... remember the "cornus potorius"?

PS Warning... Ming has some italian ancestors... Suggested a quick edit of your previous post...

Comment

It looks great Prometeus! Is this the version that's in English?

------------------
              All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by cpoulos on 01-28-2001 03:49 PM
                It looks great Prometeus! Is this the version that's in English?

Yes... no more kingdom of Han, but i replaced it with Yueh tribes ( thanks to VietMinh again )...

Comment

Cool, Prometeus!

Terrain looks great as well as the cities, and I love these red/golden window borders!

Only one suggestion: the blue/white background pattern looks also nice, but it seems that it makes the text hard to read. Perhaps you change its contrast a bit (lighter blue plus grey or so). However, really good job!

------------------
                  Civ2000
                  Blah

Comment

Thanks for the tip, BeBro!

Comment

Don't worry Prom, if Ming gets to see this (which I doubt as he does not care about scens) he would have a big laugh about the Corpo di Bacco issue. It's a very long story among he, me and a few other Apolytoners.

I agree with BeBro's sugestion btw.

BeBro,
                      I also count on your new scen for the Spanish Site!

Comment

Yup, Jay Bee, that would be great

------------------
                        Civ2000
                        Blah

Comment

Looks great, especially the terrain.

But why have you made it for MGE? I don't like MGE.

Comment

Sorry. Allard, it's for MGE... Haven't tried with Scotto's program yet.

Comment

That looks too good! Great work!

It looks like you really captured China in your scenario game, the atmosphere, the terrain, the general look... everything.

Can't wait for it to come out. Keep up the good work.

And to all of you tacticians *points to Xin Yu* remember this one for The Art of War.
                              Please Visit:
                              http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Working...
                              X