Artaxerxes v1.1--New questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artaxerxes v1.1--New questions

a) About the revolt of Cyrus the Younger: Should I make the rebellion Spartan-controlled or Barbarian-controlled? I thought it might be fun for the Spartan human player to get a grip on the inner parts of the empire. What are your views on this?

b) Should I use a new map? I have a better one that concentrates more on the territory the scenario takes part in. This would require new city-placement (duh!) and I'd be able to correct some geographical mistakes. Of course I'd place nomad camps, camels, elephants etc. in about the same spots as in the present version. But you might have to wait a while longer before the new version is out.

Some more questions will come up, I fear...

------------------
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.
    -George W. Bush

Shahan Shah Eran ud Aneran

Visit my Homepage at: http://members.xoom.com/SHaertel/Index.html
    Follow the masses!

1) in my opinion, it would be better to make them spartan controlled, funnier for the greek player

and 2) it would be better if you use a new map because in that one the greek part is too small and the other side of the persins empire where nothing happens is too big (or am I talking about the darius map? I´ll check it). this is in case that you want to take the time to do another scenario

Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

quote:

(or am I talking about the
      darius map? I´ll check it)

It's the same.

quote:

this is in case that you want to take the time to do another scenario

Maybe. I'm not sure. I will do a 1.1 version and perhaps someday one on a better map. But I'm working on a new scenario already. So that will take it's time.

------------------
      Follow the masses!

The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.
      -George W. Bush

Shahan Shah Eran ud Aneran

Visit my Homepage at: http://members.xoom.com/SHaertel/Index.html
      Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
      X