Does anyone know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know...

...what tank Nemo`s light tank graphic from 2194 Days represents? My bet is the M13/40, but I`m no expert.

While we`re on the subject, does anyone know of any sites that have good photos (preferably colour) of WW2 tanks?

Here Mac, i found this site that says it has EVERY SINGLE WW2 on it. I haven't had the time to surf around so i'll just give you the URL http://www.military.cz/panzer/musik/tanks.exe

And here's some WW2 links: http://www.bunt.com/~mconrad/links.htm

That might help you
    Goodsearching

Comment

Are you talking about the older grey one with the square turret? (That one is generic AND ugly)
      The newer one (Olive with the small turret) is "inspired" by the Japanese Ki-93(?) light tank.

Comment

Thanks alot. BTW, I`m MacGyver, but I changed my username back to my old one.

Thanks for the links, SunTzu. And Nemo, I`ll check that against the graphics in Steel Panthers 3, just to make sure of course. But I just always wondered what that olive one represented, that`s all.

What it is, basically, was that I saw the compilations of your units that The ANZAC had put together, and decided to fill in the gaps with some tanks you hadn`t done, like the British Crusader and Valentine tanks, for instance. Lets just say I was inspired (I don`t mean to rip off your work or anything like that).
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'm not sure if the light tank has any specific designation, as every side (except China/Neutrals) have it. I think it is just a generic light tank. Been wrong before though...

Comment

Working...
          X