No announcement yet.

A view from my Kok Turks scenario...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometeus - All those pictures are great, but the Emperor should be wearing yellow, so I guess the leftmost one is best of all.

BTW, the other ones look awfully like the emperor in that recent film ('The emperor and the assassin' in English, can't remember Chinese name, but it had Gong Li in it ). Did you draw it yourself?

Can't wait.
    To meet friends who have come from far away, is that not a pleasure?

Comment

To Wangshimbo

Yes... I draw it myself.

To all playtesters

"Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

6? Six days until release? Six hosts must be found before you will post it? Or six units remain to be done?

Looking forward to seeing this one...and, with luck with email, playtesting it too! *g*

-KhanMan
        Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
        -KhanMan

Comment

Six days, Khanman - weelll, now FIVE days...
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

And now it's Four!!!

Ooohhhhh....

*rubbing grubby little hands together*

-KhanMan the eager
            Odin, Thor, and Loki walk into a bar together...
            -KhanMan

Comment

And now it's three...

Asking permission...

To PolarisGL

This is how i changed your Jason unit to perform On-Ok tarkans, Mugan Qaghan and Tardu Qaghan... May I have your permission to put them into my scen, or do you want me to not use them?

PS I'll had my intitials also ( after all, the horse is mine... )

Comment

Prom, certainly, as long as I'm somewhere in the readme, and the sig is kept on the unit (and yes, you can add your own signature on the left side of the units).
                Please Visit:
                http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Twelve hours and i'll regain my FTP access again... Can't wait !!!

Comment

sorry dudes, the scen is ready; I tried to post it to all of you via e-mail, but failed...

I think I'll publish it on my website, then post all of you a download link. But it'll take me a few more days. Be patient...

Comment

Ok, since I've announced the failure of this scenario and i hate to waste time in doing unused graphics, is anyone interested in receiving early Middle Ages Central Asian units/terrain/cities/people files ?

Signup open...

Comment

Damn sorry to hear about your scen, I was really looking foward to it

Send me the graphics (Cockney9@hotmail.com) I could prolly use them in 1400 (if I ever get back to work on that)

------------------
                        Windows 98 (windoze) a 32 bit extention of a 16 bit graphical shell for an 8 bit operating system, origalanly coded for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company who can't stand one bit of competition!

The United States is a superpower undergoing the difficult transition necessary to becoming a banana republic - Lincon
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                        X