SDC#3 Entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC#3 Entries

Hi. This topic seems too much quiet. Nothing like the buzz last time. Well, mine is completed and sent in this morning! How is everybody else doing?

Very disappointing. Hundreds and hundreds of hours work, and not a whisper back.

Comment

Hang tough, Athena. We'll try to get this sorted out. My appologies for the lack of response.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I'm kinda in on this and Reismark has been very busy lately.

I apologise for the lack of an answer and we are in the process of sorting out SDC3.

Comment

I was busy with work and my last scen, Athena... sorry because I gave not a response to you... but "better late the never".
          PS A goat, a dog and a gate... what have you planned to do with this units ?
          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Can't wait to see the entries for this!
            [This message has been edited by Kull (edited October 21, 2000).]
            To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Well, is now Day of Pearl Harbor and sure it looks like SDC#3 is sinking to the bottom. Judges were to get the scenarios today, so did you? If contest is dead, somebody please say so.

Comment

If the contest is dead, it means that the only person who submitted his scenario is the winner... So, Athena, don't give up, you might be the only submitter.

Comment

Working...
                X