Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for modern armoured vehicle graphics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for modern armoured vehicle graphics...

Specifically, any US tanks other than the M1 Abrams and the M2 Bradley, Any Canadian tanks other than the Leopard C1e, a Leopard 2 graphic, and graphics for any Russian and Chinese tanks and/or armoured vehicles.

P.S When I say modern, I mean now, year 2000.

Go take a look at www.army-technology.com

There's listings on a lot of different military vehicles used by modern armed forces.
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Is this what you are looking for?
      http://www.bundeswehr.de/bundeswehr/...ensysteme.html

The weaponsystems of the German Landforces...

In case you need to know about the Air Force, too.
      http://www.bundeswehr.de/bundeswehr/...ensysteme.html

------------------
      Mathias' Civ II Page
      http://members.nbci.com/thalys
      The Lost Geologist Blog
      http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

Well, actually I meant more along the lines of unit graphics for Civ2, but that wasn`t really clear. It doesn`t really matter anyway, as now I can have a go at drawing them myself! (Should be a laugh).

Thanks a lot anyway!

Comment

There's a compelation of tanks advailable on many Civ 2 websites that includes modern tanks such as the M1 Abrams, M2 Bradley, Lepard, T-72, T-62, and many more.

------------------
          If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error
          -John Kenneth Galbraith
          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

For italian army, you can take a glimpse at www.esercito.difesa.it .
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Do a search of the "Archive:Off-Topic", set your "Search Words" as "Best MBT" and set the "Search In" for "Subject Only". There were several HUGE discussions on that topic a year ago, and many posters included links to their favorite sites.
              To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

I forgot...
                Leopard tanks used by italian army have rounded turrets and not squared ones, and are almost without termic protected guns ( except for 19th reconissance squadron, "Acqui" armoured division - the one with light blue & white vessel flags )...
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I truly liked the idea of military vehicles themed wrap designs. I am quite in love with military tanks and think this will be a great theme for vehicle wraps that I am going to do on my car. I hope it will look nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X