Classic Civilization News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Civilization News

Sadly, I have to announce you that my "Kok Turks"-"A-she-na" scenario crashed for the third time, so scenario release is temporaly cancelled.
    But "Bad things turns into good ones": due to family affairs, I have to set up a commercial site for my father. This forced me to project all of my new projects using tha same "Celtitaly" sound modpack; "Chan Kuo", "Gempei" and "Skumand" are going to use that sound.
    "Sic stantibus rebus", I wish to say thanks and to apologyze to all of you that helped me or offered to playtest the scenario.
    For the moment, only "Chan Kuo" is on working. I think Mao is going to be the only happy person for that ( VietMinh apart, of course - thanks, DaiViet )...
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

YES, Chan Kuo is still working . Mao will probably play this scn agaisnt me in multiplayer . But when will it be ready for playtest ? As for the thanks no need i'm the one that should be thanking you for recognizing Au Lac . Yup DaiViet thats me the great Viet .

Comment

Sorry, no prevision this time, vietMinh... it seems previsions bring bad luck to me ...
      But very soon, I hope.
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

This page is too full of Santa smilies, its driving me crazy.
        Please Visit:
        http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Working...
        X