Scenario idea by me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario idea by me

yeah, it's a quite good idea, but I'm too lazy to make a scenario of it.

the basic idea is: the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979/80 and the following decade

1. is there already a scenario made of this stuff?

2. if not: my suggestions 'til now are:
    civilizations:

USSR
    Pakistan
    Iraq
    Neutrals
    Afghan Mudjaheddin (uh oh, spelling right?)
    Iran
    India

so there can be 3 conflicts enhanced:
    1. Russian invasion of Afghanistan
    2. War between Iran-Iraq
    3. Wars between Pakistan-India

as I already said, I'm much too lazy and unexperienced to make a good scenario of that stuff. anyone wants to make it for me? I mean I just wanted to post the basic idea, perhaps someone wants to do it. if not: bad luck, but wouldn't matter

Sounds like a good idea, but you'll get no bites from me I bet it would not be too hard to make. Just make the USSR the protagonists (or maybe a scenario for each of the active players you envision).
    "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
    -OOTS

Comment

well, I also think it's a good idea and therefor I want that some good people realise the scenario and not such a beginner messes it up as I'd do... see?

Comment

I've a lot of newspapers, books and magazines about Afghanistan war. You've just to ask, Andz...

------------------
        ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
        ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ Ave atque vale... ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
        ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

E-mail? Click goddi_diego@yahoo.com
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Prom: learn English before posting On-Topic don't mind, it was a joke. but really... I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE FRIGGIN' SCENARIO!! ALL I WANT IS TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEP!!!

falls asleep...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wow, it's really nice to spam On-Topic
          [This message has been edited by Andz83 (edited July 30, 2000).]

Comment

Lazy? Inexperienced? Pah! I made my first scenario around four years ago and I'm still far from perfect. It's a hit/miss situation. Sometimes you can really mess up an idea or not carry it as far as possible.

Comment

Actually Prom's English is technically correct, if a little archaic.

The best part about these forums is you get to tell other folks what to do - like make the scenario, pal!
              "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
              -OOTS

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Michael Daumen on 07-31-2000 07:33 AM
                Actually Prom's English is technically correct, if a little archaic...

Thanks, Michael... my Gazon english treasure is forty years old...
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Andz...you've discovered our terribe secret...
                  Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I'd love to give it a bash, but im pretty new to scenario making so it probably wouldn't work very well,

Anyway I'll have a look, Prom if you have any of those reports on your computer could you e-mail them to me?

Thanks

------------------
                    Cockney used to be schizophereic but we'er ok now
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

what a secret, mao? spamming on-topic?

Comment

bump...

Comment

Ah, my little German friend with the girl name...

What'd you do? Bump this out of the archives?

This looks good. Maybe when I get some free time (HA) i'll take a whack at it.

Comment

Andreas isn't a girl name! it's a boy name! a girl name would be Andrea!!

and yes, I bumped this...

why do you think that Andreas is a girl name?

Comment

Why do I think the on-topic spamming continues...?

------------------
                              Civ2000
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X