No announcement yet.

Captain Nemo's Second Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also appreciate an MGE version, Captain.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Captain Nemo:

Thanks for responding AND for deciding to make SF for both FW and MGE. I can appreciate the amount of time and trouble that must be involved in making this scenario. We all truly appreciate the effort

As far as not seeing the AI moves in the MGE version of the game, I don't see that as a real problem. IMHO, this will make the game far more strategic and difficult to play. Not knowing what the AI is doing should make the scenario more exciting to play; you will never know what the AI is up to

Also, during the real Battle of Normandy, the Germans were able to fall back, maneuver, and counterattack, often without the Allies being aware of it, even though they had complete air supremacy! So this will also make it more historical...

Thanks again, Captain Nemo - we'll be looking forward to this great scenario!

------------------
      Go tell the Spartans, passerby:
      That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

Comment

Just bumping this subject since it might have some useful hints and more in it...

Comment

Working...
        X