Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature

How do you go about changing your sig on this forum, because I can't seem to find a way of doing it,
    Can anyone enlighten me?
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Ýou can change your signature in the profile, so click on it (above "author") in this post or simply try http://apolyton.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ubbm...ne=&LastLogin=

and deliver your identity. If you want your profile to show up, you additionally have to activate "Show profile" (appears in the left when you post something)

------------------
    SCDARS
    scenario_feedback@hotmail.com
    Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

Thanks SCDARS

My new sig is below

------------------
      "If Hitler had invaded hell I would at least have made a favorable reference to the devil"
      Wiston Churchil upon hearing of the Invasion of Russia

"You won the election, but I won the count"
      Anastasio Somoza
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You just got that Churchill quote from Red Front didn't you?
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Nah i heard on Radio 4 a couple of years ago and it kinda stuck in my mind

Comment

I'm not the only listener to Radio four? I'm stunned. I thought I was alone!
            "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

You are not alone
              there are a few of us left!

Comment

Working...
              X