No announcement yet.

Napoleon Playtest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I don't seem to have got it. It might be to do with the name change.
    "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

has everyone who asked to playtest got the playtest version (V 0.87) yet?
      if not please post here,

I ask this because I have being having probs with my hotmail account recently and I am not sure that all the e-mails I send have been geting through

Thanks
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I never received the email either
        Can u please resend?
        JohnnyD910@email.msn.com
        Thanks
        Herr John

Comment

IFORGOTHOWTOTYPE@Hotmail.com

Comment

Well, I have not received it, so...

my e-mail:nicolaswauthoz@crosswinds.net (feu the dude)
            "Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel"

Comment

Me also.
              "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

grrrrrrr,

damn hotmail account has buggerd up again, will send it again (hope you get it this time )
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                X